AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Can thank you page be on a different site?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am just getting started with adwords. I am sure there is an answer to this somewhere in all the help files here, but I have not found it yet. 

I want to build for adwords a landing page where I will iframe in a form from another site. Once the form is completed and submitted, the "thank you" page would also be on another site. Could I put the conversion script in a page outside of the site where the landing page is located?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dan L
September 2015

Re: Can thank you page be on a different site?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Dan L,

If you use the AdWords conversion code it can be on any site, it works with a 3rd party cookie.

What has me concerned is you are displaying a form from another site in an iframe. I'm not sure this is allowed. Maybe someone else here can clarify on that.

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Re: Can thank you page be on a different site?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks a lot for your reply, pete. Being that I am as clean as the driven snow and am not using the iframe in any way to deceive I think that part will be OK with google.