AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Can't use keyword tool without paying for an ad?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So I want to use the keyword tool for market research for upcoming blog posts and as well as products, but apparently in order to do that I have to create an Adwords account, but it wont let me create an Adwords account without creating and paying for an ad? How do I even know the keyword tool is useful for my purposes if I'm forced to pay money for a service I don't yet want before I can use it?

Why can't I just use the keyword tool without having to pay for an ad I'm unable to do market research on because I can't use the tool I wanted in the first place? Wouldn't it be better if I could decide for myself if I wanted to pay for an ad after I've done market research with the tool I wanted to use originally?

Thanks very much, sincerely,

Stephan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
January 2016

Re: Can't use keyword tool without paying for an ad?

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

You can click "Skip the guided setup" in the first step. Next you can create AdWords account without creating ad and configuring payments. And then you can use keyword tool.

skip-guide.png

If you have already started the procedure you probably have to use new email address.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
January 2016

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

You can click "Skip the guided setup" in the first step. Next you can create AdWords account without creating ad and configuring payments. And then you can use keyword tool.

skip-guide.png

If you have already started the procedure you probably have to use new email address.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ah thank you very much Smiley Happy