AdWords
5K members online now
5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Can't see Display Impr. share for Mobile Apps Display Campaigns

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I have several Display campaigns with text ads in mobile Apps , so they appear on smartphones when for example free apps display Ads. These campaigns do not display metrics such as "Display Impr. share" or  "Display Lost IS (rank)".

Is there a logical reason behind now showing these metrics ? They can't be computed ?

How can I tell if I have to bid higher for such campaigns to gain more Ad share ?

Thank you .

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can't see Display Impr. share for Mobile Apps Display Campaigns

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Adrian;
What do you mean they "do not display"? What is shown in the column?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Please see screenshot below for time-frame "all-time"

No-data-for-Display-Impr-Share.png

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

There is a bug. Can't see the image uploaded

Could you upload to an external source?

@KathleenG - An example of  "pics not shown".

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Wierd, in the preview of the message the image was shown. Here is the pic uploaded on my google drive, with a short url

http://goo.gl/NexF3J

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
You have enough impressions and CTR to - theoretically - calculate the figure.
So, it seems that this metric is not available for campaign targeting mobile apps.

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

It seems so , but I want to know for sure if there is a problem just with this account or the metrics for Impressions share are not available by default for this type of campaigns. Maybe there is a setting I can switch. I can't find any relevant info in the help center .

Thank you