AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Can't link Adwords and Analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

In AdWords, it's saying "None of your profiles are available for linking due to your account settings." when I try and link Adwords and Analytics. I've gone through the help and confirmed that I am admin on both accounts, email address is same for both (same as here) and that I've enabled the required options. Any help?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can't link Adwords and Analytics

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

Have you enabled data sharing settings? Go to your respective Analytics account >> account settings and make sure that you have check marked at least the first option of Data sharing settings.

Once it is done, then try linking the profile again using this reference:

http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704341?hl=en&

Also make sure you have auto tagging on in your Adwords account >> preferences settings.

Let us know if that helps!

Pankaj

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

I guess you need to enable your settings.

Follow the steps:

Grant Google Analytics Support Access:

1. Log in to Analytics.
  2. At the top right corner, click the Settings link.
  3. Select the check box for Allow Google Support to access my accounts when I report issues.
  4. Click Save User Settings.

Hope it would work.

Regards,

Anand Vishwakarma

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I added the "allow support" option. Let me know if you see anything special.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
We have had the same trouble and created a "how to" to help others having the same issue: http://ppcprofessionals.com/ppc-blog/how-to-link-google-analytics-and-adwords/

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

It appears that there is no such checkbox now (2016). I wonder if anyone knows where this setting is now?

I did:

1. Log in to Analytics.
2. At the top right corner, click the Settings link.
3. There is no "checkbox for Allow Google Support to access my accounts when I report issues".

Thanks
David