AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Can someone explain how I can get a CTR of 200%?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can someone explain how I can get a CTR of 200%? 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can someone explain how I can get a CTR of 200%?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;

Wait a few hours until all data (impression,; clicks) from all servers is updated,  and numbers will be back within the range.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Can someone explain how I can get a CTR of 200%?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello.

In theory, if someone opens the link in your AdWords ad in a new tab twice, you've had one impression and two clicks.

I don't know if Google tracks ad impressions when someone clicks the browser's back button and reaches the same search results. But if they don't consider it a second impression, and someone keeps clicking to a website from the search results, then back to the search results and so on, and he clicks on your ad again at one point, you can also see CTRs above 100%.

But then, of course, following Moshe's advice and allowing the data to "settle down" will tell us if it's not a case of not fully updated data.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.