2.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
favorite_border

Can conversion still be tracked by GA if the landing urls plug Mediamind tag?

Level 1
0 Stars

Can conversion still be tracked by GA if the landing urls plug Mediamind tag? Thanks!!!!!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author franny613
September

Re: Can conversion still be tracked by GA if the landing urls plug Mediamind tag?

Level 2

Both tools should automatically tag all URL's in the correct way. Just remember that first tracking tag should start with "?" and second should be added starting with "&" instead of "?".

View solution in original post

All Replies

Re: Can conversion still be tracked by GA if the landing urls plug Mediamind tag?

Level 2

Hi Fanny 613,

It should not cause any problems to have both mediamind and GA codes on one URL. I was using multiple 3rd party tracking solutions and never had any issues with GA working alongside these.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Marek 

Level 1
0 Stars

Hi Marek,

Thanks a lot for your help!!

May I ask you a further question? Once we plug GA code into the destination url, should we ask mediamind to generate specific tracking url and we install it by our side OR mediamind system can automatically sync with GA code?

Thanks a lot!

Franny

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author franny613
September

Level 2

Both tools should automatically tag all URL's in the correct way. Just remember that first tracking tag should start with "?" and second should be added starting with "&" instead of "?".

Highlighted

Level 1
0 Stars

Much Appreciated!!Heart