AdWords
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Can a remarketing tag be added to a Google Site

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have just finished a site for a client in Google sites. They asked us to put a remarketing tag into the site. We are not able to because Google Sites only accepts minimal coding if anything. Does anybody have any suggestions? Also if this is the case then I can only suggest it isn't worth make any public sites with Google sites.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can a remarketing tag be added to a Google Site

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
In "edit" mode - if you switch to html editing, you should be able to add the code.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Can a remarketing tag be added to a Google Site

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Further to Moshe's advice, here's some more on what you can and what you cannot do with Javascript on Google Sites: https://support.google.com/sites/answer/2500646?hl=en
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.