AdWords
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Can YouTube In-display ads have 3rd party impression tracking

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Are there any guides to apply 3rd party impression tag tracking to YouTube In-display ads?

The vendor is approved in Google Adwords (Research Now Inc) but I'm not having any luck to how this is applied to adwords set up.

Re: Can YouTube In-display ads have 3rd party impression tracking

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

@Sabeena G

I think your best bet is to ask the 3rd party vendor.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi David,
I need to know the capabilities to apply a tracking pixel to Adwords and specifically to YouTube In-display. The research company need to track the activity and provided a pixel tag but they don't implement anything which is why i'm seeking advice to help out.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
June 2016

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

@Sabeena G

Right, but if this 3rd party company created this product to work with Adwords, they are the best source to get information from on how to do it.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
@David K
The product is not exclusive to Adwords but for all publishers that can apply tracking pixels to their ad campaigns including YouTube and Google Ad Exchange.
They are not familiar with setting up campaigns being a research agency than a media agency. Can you share with me some insight to the Adwords platform where a tracking pixel can be applied - this will be most useful and also a learning point for myself