AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Can I view the order number of our AdWords transactions?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey,

I'm fairly new to both AdWords and Analytics. I have linked the two accounts together. I'd like to know if it is possible to view or build a report that allows me to see which order numbers the AdWords transactions belong to. Can anybody help with this?

Thanks,

Richard.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can I view the order number of our AdWords transactions?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Richard,

Have you looked into e-commerce tracking? This will allow you to pass a number of variables to analytics.

http://support.google.com/analytics/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1009612

Hope this helps!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Tom,

Thank you for help. Please excuse my slow response as I've been away on holiday.

I've set up the Ecommerce tracking so that I can see order numbers etc.

Is it posible to use a segment or report to see whicj order numbers on a given day were from someone who clicked on one of the AdWords ads?

Thanks,

Rich.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Rich,

I'm not exactly sure what the best route for this is so I can't say one way or another. 

Here is an Analytics Help article on 'What types of reports does the E-commerce section offer?' that may help you out.  I actually just noticed that this is from the old Analytics help center, it may not help you at all. Smiley Happy

If you're still not finding what you're looking for, I would suggest that you start a new thread with this question or take a look over at the Analytics Forum to see if it has been discussed previously.

Hope this helps!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Tom,

I'll take a look at the link and check the forum and see what I can find.

Thank you for your help and advice with this.

Regards,

Rich.