AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Can I view display impression share, rCTR by placement in Display Campaign?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

I know that in Display only campaign, you can view metrics like impression share, relative CTR, display lost IS(rank) by ad group to have a better idea how much potential you got for your impression increase.

But can I also view these 3 metrics by Placement(sites)? I would like to know how much potential a certain site it has so I can grow it specifically since there are some great sites in terms of lead generation for our business.

Thanks for your help!

Best,

Jason

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jason Zhang
June 2016

Re: Can I view display impression share, rCTR by placement in Display Campaign?

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Jason,

The Competitive metrics reports are not available at Placement level. If you want to know the potential of Placement sites then you will have to go through Display Planner Tool (i hope you have already aware about this. You can go through the Display Planner

I hope this will help you. 

Thanks,

Anand

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Jason,

That kind of granularity is currently not supported by Google. For that purpose, you'll need to create separate ad groups for the placements in question.

Best,
Lakatos
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jason Zhang
June 2016

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Jason,

The Competitive metrics reports are not available at Placement level. If you want to know the potential of Placement sites then you will have to go through Display Planner Tool (i hope you have already aware about this. You can go through the Display Planner

I hope this will help you. 

Thanks,

Anand