AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Can I use same conversion code(tag)?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Can I use same conversion code(tag) in different micro-website of same industry?

I have a client who have multiple micro-website and wants to run several campaign on these website, But my question is "Can I install same conversion code in these website's conversion code? ". All websites campaign are running into single account.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Clal Lodh
November 2015

Re: Can I use same conversion code(tag)?

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Clal,

Yes. If all the websites are in the same adwords account, there will be same conversion code for all.

Though you can create different remarketing list for different websites

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Thank Archit for reply,

I have one more move in this discussion. Could you brief me?

If I do same re-marketing list for different websites belong to same industry(Real Estate). If i would create new Re-marketing list, What is additional advantage?

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Suppose there are 3 websites A, B and C

if the remarketing list is same:

the remarketing ads from any domain(whether A,B or C) will be shown to the visitors of websites A, B and C. If you choose A then your remarketing ad will land to website
A, though the users were from website B or C.

If remarketing lists are different:

Domain A ads will be shown to visitors of website A only and similarly domain B users will see ads related to website B.

So its depends on you which strategy you want to opt.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’