AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Can I use Conversation type Count on same page but different forms and get conversation for each?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi!

Intro

I have a contact page with which consists of two contact forms. The first one is more of an comprehensive form and the other contact form only exists of one field, a phone number field ("leave your phone and we will contact you").

Scenario

As you know there two types of conversation counts in AdWords (Every and One).

Captu2re.PNG

If a user use the comprehensive form and the use it again, it will count as only one conversation if I have chosen the count type as One, that I am aware of.

But if I create two Conversations Actions and both of them is set to count each conversation as One. Then I connect the first form to the first Conversation Action and the other form to the second Conversation Action.

Then the visitor goes to the Contact Form Page and then use my comprehensive form then he also leaves his phone number in my second form.

23.PNG

Question: Will his actions count as one conversation or two? It should be two because each form one the page is connected to it's own Conversation Action.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sadjad J
February 2017

Can I use Conversation type Count on same page but different forms and get conversation for each?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Sadjad J,

Under the scenario you described above both conversion types will accrue 1 conversion. When evaluating your stats, you should remember that you have defined 2 different conversion types and therefore each particular user may convert twice on your website.

Best,

Lakatos

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sadjad J
February 2017

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Sadjad J,

Under the scenario you described above both conversion types will accrue 1 conversion. When evaluating your stats, you should remember that you have defined 2 different conversion types and therefore each particular user may convert twice on your website.

Best,

Lakatos

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @Lakatos!

Is it possible to count them as 2 conversation and still be using Count Type One?

Also, why does AdWords count them both conversation as 1 conversation? The both forms on the same page have different Conversation Action?!?! Is it because AdWords summaries every conversation as one conversation because it is one session?

Sorry for my bad English, I can clarify if you don't understand but I think you get it Smiley Happy