AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Can I tell which sitelinks users ae clicking on and converting the best?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

Is it possible to tell which sitelink in a text ad gets clicked on the most, and is the most effective for generating conversions? Does Google AdWords provide any sitelink specific data and/or metrics?

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for reaching out. 

I recommend using segments to deep dive your data. With segments, you can split your data into rows, isolating exactly what you want to see. Your segment choices vary depending on which table of your AdWords account you're viewing, but may include periods of time, click type, or device.

To see clicks on just the ad extension, click the Segment drop-down button and select Click type. Here is a resource with more information about segments. 

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi Andrew,

Google Analytics now has a sitelinks report under AdWords that you might find useful (if you are using Analytics...)

Re: Can I tell which sitelinks users ae clicking on and converting the best?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Rob,

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I see there is a sitelinks report in GA if I go to Acquisition > AdWords > Sitelinks.

Re: Can I tell which sitelinks users ae clicking on and converting the best?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Thank you Tina for your response and great information. This has been very helpful.