AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Can I link one adwords account to four different analytics accounts?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I have recently setup an adwords account that has 4 different campaigns for for different web properties that are in the same organisation. All these web properties have their individual analytics accounts. My question is whether or not I will be able to link this one adwords account to all 4 analytics and perhaps apply a filter to view specific information about the campaign that will be related to the analytics account?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can I link one adwords account to four different analytics account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Leloko,

Welcome to the AdWords community. Assuming, you are not violating Google Double Service Policy.
But I would like to know, why not you create 4 different AdWords account for all different properties.
Please follow link for similar threads. http://goo.gl/8zSU2a

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Can I link one adwords account to four different analytics account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
My boss heavily requested that I do it this way. I would just like to know if it is possible.