AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Campaign performing good but No Conversions

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey All,

I'm running campaigns from last 5 days, it's getting good clicks and impressions but no Conversions. CTR & QS are improving day by day, but conversions not happening.  

Today the budget exceeded very fast, I don't how it happens.  Please tell me how it will happen.

Campaign performance:

CTR: 3.23%

Avg pos: 2.3

What  I'm missing in optimizing part? Even Google Experts is not able to solve my query.  Anyone can help me how to get leads from it.

Thanks,

Sai N

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Campaign performing good but No Conversions

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Sai,

Do you receive much organic traffic? If so I'd recommend reviewing your Analytics data and determining whether there are particular geographic areas which are converting better than others. You can slow down your budget being exhausted fast by restricting your geographic targeting and with the help of Analytics you might be able to tap into a potential area in particular.

There will be plenty of other good ideas but this is one to consider for now.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Scott for the valuable suggestion.

I have gone through the Google Analytics, the most of the users are coming from India & other countries, but I want customers from only in India. In adwords I have the targeting in India.

The Clicks are increasing day to day but no converted clicks.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
I'm actually in a similar situation at the moment. All the statistics are great and we're even getting lots of leads but the client is reporting that they aren't of high quality; the call reporting says different but that's another story...

Are you paying much attention to the search term report? It might be worth checking to see what is actually bringing in the traffic to determine whether it's relevant enough to create conversions for you. If you spot irrelevant terms then start building out your negative keyword lists where possible.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hi Sal,

A few things you should look at.

1. Are your keywords bringing in the right people? Often, keywords can indicate search intent. Are you bringing in visitors whose search intent is to purchase or sign-up for your service. As Scott suggests, run search term reports.

2. Are you using broad match? That might be too broad. Review the match types for your keywords. If you are using many broad match keywords, they may be using up your budget on unrelated queries.

3. Does your ad copy promise anything your landing page doesn't also support?

4. Your landing page is a little light on copy above the fold. I really can't tell what your offer is without scrolling down the page. After scrolling through that page, I'm still confused whether you're selling an expense tracking package, a credit card or both.

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I agree with you Scott, am also facing the same problem as you but am not getting leads, I have added many keyowrds based on search term report, aactually it the campaign performence increasing but no leads at all. Next thing I have concentarte on negative ketwords .

One more thing my prodcut is about bussiness expense cards for employees & companies but in the campaign most of the clicks coming from credit card, debit card, visa credit cards etc.. I don't think these are right keywords for my proudcut and am reaching the right users . How should i reach the right users ?

I hope this negative keyword list works. let's see...

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey petebardo,

Thanks for sharing the good queires.

1. I don't think the keywords I have added to the campaign based on the search term, is bringing the right people as client report says these people are converting they are not right right customers. But CTR is increasing.

2. Yes in some ad group I'm using broad match keywords. Now I've changed the match types.

3. The Ad copy is completely relevant to the landing page.

4. Actually, my product is "business expense card for employees" with the software. The software is dashboard where manager can track & control the employee & company expenses. And also with a app for emplyees to track how much they have spent.

Cheers,
Sai Nivas

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
The old campaigns are working fine, but the cost of conversion is very high. How to decrease the cost per converted clicks ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
So what more I can do to start the conversions of the existing landing page please suggest me ...
Present targeting landing page : http://www.happay.in/

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
I will also like to add some points.

1- Relevancy - Make sure your adcopies, keywords and landing pages are super relvant.
2- test different call to action in Ads and also on landing page.
3- review competitors ads and their offer on their landing page. It may be possible that customers finding their offers better then yours.
4- Additionally, you should also review bounce rate, avg, visit duration etc in analytic to monitor traffic quality.

Anil