AdWords
6.2K members online now
6.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Campaign not getting many impressions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

I have created 2 campaigns 2 weeks ago and they are not consuming its budget or having many impressions. 

I have set location target and most of my keywords are exact although I have some broad. 

How can I improve my account to get more impressions and have my budget consumed?

Today I increased my bids and there is no ads disapproved. 

Please share your thoughts.

Thanks so much!

Karen

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Campaign not getting many impressions

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Karen,

Is it search network or display network campaign?

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Karen,

That's insufficient information to answer your question. E.g. Did you check 'the Ad Preview and Diagnosis' tool under the Tools tab whether or not the ads are appearing/eligible to display? What is the status of your keywords? Is your payment info okay?

Best,
Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Archit, it is a search network campaign.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Sorry, I have checked and all ads and keywords are approved and running. Payment info is also ok. I have add a larger range to the location target to it and it is getting a lot more impressions now. But more tips would be welcome.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Just out of interest - what was your geo targeting? And what is it now?