AdWords
5.8K members online now
5.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Campaign names are not shown in Analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Colleagues,

I have created several Adwords campaigns, linked Adwords and Analytics accounts and enabled auto-tagging. I see the number of sessions from Adwords campaigns in Analytics, as well as other data, but not the number of clicks, not campaign names or keywords. What can be the issue? I'm attaching the screenshot.

Untitled.png

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Campaign names are not shown in Analytics

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Victoria
Hope you are well.

Can you check in your Google Analytics account directly to see if the data is showing? i.e, Log into Google Analytics and check rather than checking in AdWords like above?

Can you confirm that you have not manually tagged any of your links? You can't use auto and manual tagging at the same time or the result will be what you see in your screenshot.

Can you also check that you have the proper permissions to view the property and view inside Google Analytics?

Finally, do you have any special filters set up in your GA view?

Re: Campaign names are not shown in Analytics

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Can you also look in your GA property settings to make sure the correct AdWords account is linked?

Finally, can you confirm that none of your destination URLs in your ads go through any redirects for tracking or anything like that?

If you've checked everything I mentioned above, feel free to paste in your destination URL (if you're happy to do that) and I'll have a look to make sure there's nothing else going on.