AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Campaign and Adwords Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Last week I linked my adwords account with analytics account.

There is a option "Campaign" in analytics account and I don't know how to see my adwords campaign in that place.

Can some help me.

Regards,

Vishwa

Re: Campaign and Adwords Account

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Are you trying to view Adwords data in Analytics? If that's the case, go to Traffic Sources > Advertising > Adwords. You will get to see all Analytics metrics related to your Adwords campaigns.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I just followed your instruction, but in the campaign column it says "Not set" and if I click Keywords again I am getting the same word "Not set".

Can you please tell me how to see my campaign name and related keywords in my analytics.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Ok. If you are seeing "Not set" it indicates that Analytics account is documenting Adwords activity, GA & AW accounts are linked properly. Have you tagged the URLs manually or used the Auto tagging feature? Are there any URL redirects? Have you imported Adwords Cost Data in Analytics?

Refer this resource for information related to "Not set" data - http://support.google.com/analytics/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2820717