2.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Calls

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Where on my campaign do i see how many calls i actually receive

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Calls

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Tony,

Assuming that you're tracking calls correctly, you'll likely just need to enable some calls columns in your account.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454071?hl=en

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi Tony,

To get the call details:

Go to the Columns Tab >> modify columns >> Call details >> add phone calls >> Apply

Please note: Phone calls represent the number of calls received as a result of users clicking on a phone number or manually dialling the Google forwarding phone number displayed in an ad shown on any device. Phone calls are counted regardless of their duration.

To see more detailed reporting, you can segment by click type to view mobile clicks-to-call vs. manually dialled calls separately.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
There is no item for call details, I checked all drop downs and none found. No item for call details

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star
Hi Tony,

I mentioned you the metric where you can see the number of calls.
To check the details, go to Dimensions >> view >> scroll down to call details and you can see the details.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tony D
December 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello,

If your account have call extensions then you can see your call details.

For campaigns calls details following are the steps:

- Login in to Adwords
- Click on the particular campaign
- just click on column drop down tab ( near by filer tab above the chart)
- click on modify column
- select Call Details metrics
- Add phone calls & phone impressions

Now click Apply to save it.

Now two extra column (phone calls & phone impressions ) will add in to your campaign column list, so that you can directly view all the call details in your campaign.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For whole details about phone calls:

- select the campaign
- click on Dimensions Tab
- now select Call Details from view tab ( near by filter tab)

Here you can get all call details like call duration call area code and more.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you, i did exactly what you said, I have another question
I am trying to adjust my bids. Can you tell me why the est. top page bids and the est. first position bids do not show. Some do some don't. Without knowing i don't know how high to bid. Thanks

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Tony,

Thanks for appreciation.

If you added both the matrices in your keywords column then data will show, if not first you have to add both of it in keywords column:
Here are the set of steps:
- click on keywords tab
- from column drop down tab select modify columns
- Now click Attributes from metrics
- now add "Est. top page bid" & "Est. first position bid" to your column
- Apply it

Once you added the both metrics you can able to see the suggested bit for your keywords.

Note: Adwords can show you -- symbol for some of keywords which have "low search volume" or Adwords don't have enough data to set estimate bid.

Regards

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
When adding keywords should i be using the plurals of each word, such as inspection and inspections, is it best to use the singular or plural of words, should i be avoiding double words. Thanks

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 10
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi,

yes you should avoid double words unless you use in exact keywords match.

Regards