AdWords
5K members online now
5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Call tracking metrics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Im using www.calltrackingmetrics.com to track calls to my business with dynamic number insertion. When trying to set this up, I´m asked to turn on "call reporting" in the Ad extension. Call reporting is not avaliable in Norway, is there a work around to get this working?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Call tracking metrics

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

If it is not available in your area, there is not much that can be done. You should contact the third party company you are using and ask them. 

Kind Regards,

James

Call tracking metrics

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

I don't think CTM requires Google AdWords call tracking to generate a call forwarding number on site. If you can pull the PPC number out of the CTM UI, then just add that number as the standard call extension number in AdWords, and you should still see total AdWords/PPC calls in the CTM UI.

I don't have access to the back end, but a client of ours recently installed CTM, and no changes to the AdWords call forwarding extensions were necessary. So, that makes me think that you don't absolutely have to have AdWords call tracking available, in order for the system to work.

Tom