AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Call forwarding issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

I have a landing page & I have set up an adwords account for. I have given phone number on my landing page & I want to track all phone calls that comes to me from my landing page. I have set up an ads campaign so that, people re-direct to my landing page.
I have call forwarding software, which is connected to the number that is showing on my landing page. Every call that comes through the landing page, it gets recorded into my software. But, I am not able to track calls into my call forwarding software, that comes from my ads.
I have set up "phone call" conversion into my adwords account & I am not sure about the conversion script. I have chosen option 2 that asks us to "edit website code manually" for adding conversion script.
Can anybody help me with this.

Secondly, Is there any way to connect with live google support chat?

Regards!
S.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Call forwarding issue

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Gordon,

Are you using Google forwarding number or just the third party software to track phone call from your ads? If it's only your third party tool, then you will have to get in touch with your third party software company to resolve this issue. If you are using Google forwarding number, then you should be able to track the phone call details in Dimensions tab.

As a side note, you could also try call only campaign to track phone calls via Google ads.

Hope this helps!

Pankaj