AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Call extension conversions?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I'm getting 300 to 400 clicks in a day on my call extension and 15-20 conversions as per the conversion data of call extension.

But my client is saying they are not getting any call on their no., how can I verify the adwords conversion data with the call center data.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Niket Singla

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Call extension conversions?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Niket,

First cross check the call conversion tracking, call duration which you are tracking as a conversion.

How are you tracking the call conversion, is it own number or Google forwarding number?

If you are using own number then unfortunately Google adwords don't provide enough data but if you are using GFN then adwords facilitates you with the call details(like call start and end time, call duration, caller area code), to analyse better.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
You can also go through the search / calling process on a mobile phone as a test. It will cost them a click, but it is a very easy way to see if it is working.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Niket Singla
July 2016

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆