AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Call conversions Tracking is 9 different from dimensions call details which show 11.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My stats mismatch as i checked my call conversions and all values is fine and call duration comes under my call conv. unit. why those few calls not tracked by my call conversions?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Call conversions Tracking is 9 different from dimensions call details which show 11.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Ashwini,

When you set up call conversions, there is a minimum call length that you can set, which defaults to 60 seconds. Any calls less than this will not be counted as conversions.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Rob,

i  have  set the call length 30 sec at  the time of conversion action setup and call records that wasn't track is around 43sec, 35 sec and few are more that. so  the case you are included in your response is not valid. Is there any other reason like -  area code, etc ? Or  may it won't include the same area code at  the same time and show 1 conversion instead of 2.