AdWords
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Call clicks

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello AdWords PPL,

I am in my Ad extension - Call Extension. There I see next to my phone number statistics as Clicks.  

I would like to konw, if the click is number of a user click on the phone numebr or on ad (if the number show number of calls or clicks on ads)?

Also if the Conversion are conversion for ads or conversion for call longer than 30 sec.

Thank you.

- Lukas
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Call clicks

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Lukas,

In that only interface, you should segment the data by click type to get the exact idea of which all are regular clicks to your headline, which ones are mobile click-to-calls and other relevant data.

Your Phone call conversion will be updated depending upon how many minimum seconds you have set to register AdWords that one as a Phone Call Conversion while setting up the call extensions.

Pankaj

Re: Call clicks

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Lukas,

Answer to your question:

I would like to konw, if the click is number of a user click on the phone numebr or on ad (if the number show number of calls or clicks on ads)? - This does not include click to call conversions.

Regards,
Rupesh