AdWords
6.4K members online now
6.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Call Tracking on landingpage possible?

vi
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
vi
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Community,

there is the possibility to setup call extensions, then a phone number will be shown below the ad. If someone calls you, it is possible to track the call (lead) by using the google forwarding number function.

But, if someone clicks on the ad and calls the number of the company the call won't be tracked. Is there a way to put dynamic tracking numbers on the landingpage itself (with javascript, ...)? If not, do you know a cheap service who provides this solution in the US and germany?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Call Tracking on landingpage possible?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

vi wrote:

Hi Community,

there is the possibility to setup call extensions, then a phone number will be shown below the ad. If someone calls you, it is possible to track the call (lead) by using the google forwarding number function.

But, if someone clicks on the ad and calls the number of the company the call won't be tracked. Is there a way to put dynamic tracking numbers on the landingpage itself (with javascript, ...)? If not, do you know a cheap service who provides this solution in the US and germany?

Hello and welcome,

There are lot of service providers which are into phone call tracking methodology if you want more specific details in addition to Call extensions with Google forwarding number. If you are using Google Analytics, look at this section of App. Gallery which gives you list of Phone call tracking providers.

Hope this helps!

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hey there I have used mongoose metrics. Its really good. You can try that.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello
At Calltracks Limited we can not only put dynamic numbers in ads, but we can link calls from all sources to sales. Give us a ring and see if you like what we offer 020 3199 3701

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, we have recently launched the advertiser version of Freespee Analytics at www.freespee.com

There's a 100% free version (limited to mobile device traffic only and up to 100 minutes/month) and paid plans start at 25€/month. We have coverage in most European countries, as well as the U.S.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Vi

I am a solution provider so I will do my best not to try and sell you anything....
The answer to your questions is yes,  most call tracking companies are now using dynamic number insertion for soruce and even session based tracking.
The good ones will also allow you to intergrate that information with google analytics, so you can veiw it as an event.

If you have any more questions let me know and I'll do my best to assit, AVANSER are based in Australia but can service Germany and we can look into he US if required.

Thanks