AdWords
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Call Tracking (from extensions not showing)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

I have set up call from the call extension to be recored as conversions, as per Google instructions. 

Now when I click Ad Extensions > Call Extensions, under 'conversions' I can see there has been two calls, BUT these two conversions don't show under the regular conversion tab?

Furthermore, when I go Tools > Conversions the conversion action I have set up there and applied to the extension, just says 'no recent activity'?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks  

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
June

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Braden V,

You are charged for a click when the user clicks on your click-to-call ad. That brings up the phone app. The user has the choice whether to actually place the call. The call must be placed to be counted as a conversion. That may be what you are looking at.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

The conversion data in the ad extensions tab is for all conversions that occurred, when that particular ad extension was shown. So, you had two conversions of some kind, somewhere in the account, which resulted from a click on an ad that showed a call extension.

This is an old post, but most of the information is still valid. Hopefully this can be of some help. Smiley Happy

http://www.thomascreekconcepts.com/adwords-phone-calls/

Tom