AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Call Tracking Number for Alaska

Top Contributor
# 1
Top Contributor

I'm trying to get a call tracking number to measure the success of my Adwords campaign.  The problem is I need one in Alaska (907 area code) and Google Voice won't let me get a phone number with that area code.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Google Voice is free which is really nice, so I was hoping for something not to costly.  I want it to give me a log of all the calls (answered or not).

Joy Hawkins, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Owner of Sterling Sky
Read My Column on Search Engine Land
MyAdvanced Local SEO Training Manual
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Call Tracking Number for Alaska

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

You can use Google Adwords Inbuilt Forwarding Number. You are paying the same cost per click if somebody from a mobile phone clicks on the number. Just just pay $1 for someone who manually dials the number by seeing it on Desktop, mobiles and tablets.

This way you can track the calls, call seconds and impressions. Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
I went ahead and set that up. Do you know if there is any way to see the length of the call or the phone number that called (so I can see if that particular phone # resulted in a sale)? I know other call tracking services provide this.

Joy Hawkins, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Owner of Sterling Sky
Read My Column on Search Engine Land
MyAdvanced Local SEO Training Manual

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
You can see the length of calls through the dimension tab on Adwords. But you can't see the number which called you.