AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Call Only and Remarketing Campaigns Tracking

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

It would be greatly appreciated if you could help me with following questions.

1. One of my Campaigns is Call Only and I was wondering whether it's possible to get tracking details about the call length of EACH phone call.

2. On the previous version of google AdWords you could modify your columns and add "bounce rate" to your tracking table. How can I add "bounce rate" in Beta version?

3. Could I find out the "bounce rate" of each placement for remarketing display network?

4. For remarketing campaigns either Display or Search, can I see what “Search Terms” matched my keywords and triggered the ads?

So many thanks for your help. 

1 Expert replyverified_user
Highlighted
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Annie R
January

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

1 Dimensions > Call Details in the old interface, as the length of each call, if call tracking is switched on

2/3. Bounce rate comes from Google Analytics, so you can look there. Keep in mind, if someone visits only on the landing page, even if they stay for 10 minutes and fill out a form, it counts as a bounce. Many people confuse what bounce means. It means didn't visit 2+ pages.

4. For search yes, for display no - there are no search terms in display.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks a million for your help.

1. I can switch call tracking on via Tools -> Conversion actions, right? 

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Hi Annie,

For call tracking you first need a call extension. In the advanced settings of the call extension is call tracking, which is usually switched on by default. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Rob :-)

Thank you so much. Yes, I've already set a call extension, so everything should be good. Thanks