AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Call Extention statistics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Are my new call extention statistics included in the campaigns overall statistics? Or do I need to add them to my overall statistics?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Call Extention statistics

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Ron,

If you have not turned on tracking here's how you do it. Once you have all calls are recorded under the Dimensions tab and the “Call Details” view. From here you can see the number of calls, type of call (mobile click-to-call or manual dial), length of call, and even the area code of origin.

1. Sign in to AdWords at http://www.adwords.google.com
  2. Click the Ad extensions tab.
  3. At the campaign level or ad group level, click + Extension to create a new call extension.
  4. Click + New phone number.
  5. Enter your business phone number.
  6. Next to "Show my ad with," select A Google forwarding number and use call reporting.
  7. Select whether you'd like to show "just my website and the phone number" or "just the phone number" with your ads.
  8. Check the box next to Report phone call conversions.
  9. Enter the duration (in seconds) you want to use to count calls as conversions.
  10. Click Save.

Hope that helps.

Re: Call Extention statistics

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
I think call extension statistics are included in the campaigns overall statistics. Because different campaigns could have different call extensions....