AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Call Extension Data Not Reporting Call Details

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a Call Extension setup for my ad groups and yesterday it said there was one conversion or call, but there is no data about that call (time, area code, etc). 

Why is that data not showing up? 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Call Extension Data Not Reporting Call Details

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Jilian,

Thanks for you quesiton.

The first thing that I would check is to make sure that your columns are added to your call details section. 

Go the Dimensions tab and select Call details from the "View" drop-down. You'll find the following details available for each call to your Google forwarding numbers:

• Start time
  • End time
  • Status (missed or received)
  • Duration
  • Caller area code
  • Phone cost
  • Call type

If you see the message "You haven't selected any columns with statistics. Click 'Columns' in the toolbar and select the statistics you want to see." you will want to do the following. 

1. Click on columns followed by customize columns.

2. Make sure you add the Campaigns and Ad Groups.

3. Click on the blue Apply.

There are more columns that you can add as well. You can refer to this article. If you have done that, wait 24 hours for the data to repopulate (for safe measure). If you still don't see it let me know and we can try something else. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Shanea,
Thanks for the response. I followed your steps and I have waited more than 24 hours and the data still isn't populating.

What else can we try?

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Ok. I am going to refer this post to our support team. They should be able to look at your account with you to see what the problem is. Be sure to keep a look out for an email from "adwords-support" if you do not receive an email check your spam box.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
hello i need help with this issue. we have over 46 calls (conversions) but when i look at the call details it says that theres nothing to show.

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager
This 2014 thread has been closed to new replies.

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question. 

This will improve the visibility of your question as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.