AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Call Conversion Tracking - No Cookie information for Web Call Metrics

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am having a problem with call conversion tracking on a clients website. My call tracking code is implemented, however when I visit the site from one of their paid ads the phone number does not change to a Google call tracking number? 

I have tested this with Google Tag Assistant, the code is registering however, I am seeing the following warning "No Cookie information for Web Call Metrics". Can someone help me to solve this? I found a similar thread talking about the same issue but it does not seem to be resolved. 

Much appreciated.

Tim.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Do they have an active call extension? It's one of the requirements for it to work properly.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Terry H;

Please edit your reply and remove  the promotion to a 3rd party tool. This form is a professional arena. Community guidelines prohibits   promotion of services or products.

Thank you.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Yes I have an active call extension.

Thanks,

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Honestly this thread should be deleted as there is zero solution provided and readers just waste time reading about only problem. Please delete.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies since it is from 2016.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation. It's always best to start your own thread versus making comments to random threads, even if your issue seems related.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic. Making your new thread is fast, easy and allows more specific help directly to you (and not all of the other members in the old thread).

Thank you.