AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Call Conversion Tracking - No Cookie information for Web Call Metrics

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am having a problem with call conversion tracking on a clients website. My call tracking code is implemented, however when I visit the site from one of their paid ads the phone number does not change to a Google call tracking number? 

I have tested this with Google Tag Assistant, the code is registering however, I am seeing the following warning "No Cookie information for Web Call Metrics". Can someone help me to solve this? I found a similar thread talking about the same issue but it does not seem to be resolved. 

Much appreciated.

Tim.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Tim,

I'm not too sure on the solution to the above but the best advice I would give is to try a 3rd party call tracking solution. I used the Google forwarding number in the past and I always had nothing but problems. For example, there was a 5-second delay with the redirect from google which caused a massive conversion rate decrease. Also, the number only last for a certain amount of time and then it gets redirected to different businesses. 

A really good 3rd party call tracking solution I use is Infinity. Check these guys out! Smiley Happy

Regards,

Terry

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Do they have an active call extension? It's one of the requirements for it to work properly.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Terry H;

Please edit your reply and remove  the promotion to a 3rd party tool. This form is a professional arena. Community guidelines prohibits   promotion of services or products.

Thank you.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Yes I have an active call extension.

Thanks,