AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Calculating ROI

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

Is there any way to Analyze ROI without Conversion Tracking code installed on the website. I know that code is a must for calculating ROI but still if there is any other method please let me know.

Frank

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Calculating ROI

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Very nice advanced question . You can read this debate to get some ideas :

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Measure-results/Offline-Conversion-Tracking/td-p/32334

I for one use in a case a global discount coupon in the Ads and others use loyalty cards to measure the greater impact of Ads on the ROI , without online conversion tracking.

There is also this recent feature that you might like to implement :

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Measure-results/Help-with-AdWords-Conversion-Import/m-p/2164...

These can increase your overall ROI by accounting also for offline leads as offline conversions.

[Edit] I hope others join to offer you more ideas.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Franklin,

Yes i Would like share my experience Calculating ROI Without enabled Conversion Tracking, i am Explaining Two Case:-
Case 1.) I have Tracked ROI of each keywords or campaigns through Different Toll Free Number that we have added in same Landing page and assigned the Landing Page With Individual Keywords. And we were able to track which keywords yielded Better ROI and Optimized accordingly.

Case 1.) Assigning a Unique ID on The Landing Page URl ( abc.com/?campaign_vendorid=100) and when some fills the leads, a pixel gets fired and Leads has stored in the LMS(Lead Management System) with that particular vendor id that we have assigned to that landing page and compare it with keywords and Campaigns, Which one is giving a better ROI.

But this can be only possible you have enough technology resources in your company to track all these things.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Franklin,

First, I would suggest that you share with us a little more about this business. What type of business are you speaking of? Are you able to track your sales and attribute them to AdWords at all?

There are some workarounds but we'd only be guessing without some further details about your current set up and business model.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi,

Adrian, thanks for your inputs.

Rakesh, thanks for your inputs as well if you can tell those two cases in little more details it will help me and my team to take any further action.

Tommy, here is some information for you. One of my clients provides coaching for all school grades ( Elementary, Secondary and Higher Education) and College Entrance preparation with writing and reading improving lessons. My clients institute is very renowned in Education business. Geo targeting for audience is just restricted to certain miles ( 5 -10 ) from each physically located business Headquarters. I get some inquiries from contact form but i feel some times that chances of getting call inquiries are more than form as people will prefer call for quick inquiry rather than waiting for a reply on their inbox.

Thanks,
Frank

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Thanks Frank for the compliment that you have made for meSmiley Happy

Case-1:- The Company is using  a Toll Free Numbers(TFN) for their Adwords Campaigns. That number is used in the ad copy as  an call Extension or different number is being assigned to the Landing Page.

When a User see the ads and Call to that TFN,  it routs to the company Call Center where a Call center guys Store all the information Regarding the calls with the TFN in the LMS. Post Then  an  SEM Experts map that numbers with that has been used and identify which Keywords/ ad copy/Landing  generates the call.

Case-2:- This is used for the Capturing the leads form detail, as in this case our Tech guys Develop a LMS where we insert the Adwords Conversion code with The Range of Unique Id( e.g 100-1000) and we use one unique ID to individual URL to identify which keywords gives the Better ROI.

In this case there is no need to implement adwords conversion code on the Thank You Page, it will directly triggers the conversion code from the LMS.

But if come to your Case:- it can be done through two ways.

1.)    Use Third party call Tracker or

2.)    If your campaigns is targeted in US, UK, Canada & France then use Call Forwarding Number.

In Call Forwarding Google will automatically Generate a unique phone number on your every search  and it will gives the detail insight of the calls in the adwords Dashboard

Please follow the Link 

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’