AdWords
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

CRM integration

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, 

I am working on a CRM ( customer relationship management ) software creation for my new product. I have already started the basic adwords campaign. I need to import the adwords clicks and performance data into my CRM. 

Please guide me, how to import the adwords data into my CRM. 

Thanks 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: CRM integration

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Good morning.

I don't believe anyone here will be able to assist you with creating your software. You might have better luck posting your question to the AdWords API forum.

Good luck.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Tarun
Your best bet is to download the specific data that you need in a CSV format and import it into your CRM in whatever format that uses. There's no way to walk you through the development of a custom import mechanism, that would just be crazy.

If you want to explain EXACTLY what you're trying to do, I should be able to point you to some documentation.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Dave,

Thanks for your reply. I appreciate your concern.

Actually I need data for my adwords to be imported to the SugarCRM , so that can get a report in CRM for management. Should I use UTM parameters , or Value track parameter for he same.

Please help !

Thanks

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hi Tarun
That depends on what data you're looking to IMPORT. You're saying you need "data". But what data? AdWords offers data export in certain formats, it's up to you to import that into your CRM yourself. AdWords does not support automatically sending data to different CRMs.

I'd suggest contacting your webmaster or developer to see how they can best achieve this.