AdWords
6K members online now
6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

CONVERSIONS COLUMN

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have 3 conversion pixels on my website. However, on the conversion column, I want to see only the information for one of them. I disabled the options of the other two so that I don't see it on the report, however, they're still showing. How can I get rid of the information for the two I don't want once and for all?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: CONVERSIONS COLUMN

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi pfpernicone,

The simplest solution for you is to remove the conversion pixels for the ones you don't want to track.
Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Accepted Solution’!

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi,

I agree with Shweta here, this is the last resort (after switching off reporting for a Conversion Pixel) where you can remove the codes from you pages. This should definitely help you out.

Hope this Helps!

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you both for the answers, but really, the only solution is to disabled them?

I mean, I'm interested in watching those three type of conversions, however I only want the report to show one. If there's an option to take it off the report, why is it not working?