AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Burning question Double click Please help

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a question about double click.In adwords anybody can create an adwords campaign with a google account.But in case of double click what is adword eqivalent product of double click?there are so many options.

If i only want to advertise my website or app what double click product i use?

If i only want to monetize my website or app what double click product i use?

Is there any way anyone directly create a double click account like adwords?What is the exact procedure?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Burning question Double click Please help

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Soumik Ghosh,

DoubleClick is much more than just AdWords. It's best suited when you have a comprehensive budget. 

If you are an advertiser, there are services like DoubleClick Campaign Manager, DoubleClick Bid Manager, DoubleClick AdExchange etc. You can learn more at this URL - https://www.doubleclickbygoogle.com/solutions/digital-marketing/

If you are a publisher, you can use services like DoubleClick for Publisher and DoubleClick AdExchange. More can be found here https://www.doubleclickbygoogle.com/solutions/revenue-management/

Most importantly, you need to contact DoubleClick Sales Team to signup. You will find all detail on the website itself. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Ratan.If I want to simply want to advertise my website or app what single double click product you recommend?Please name only one product where I can effectively manage and track my campaign like adwords.

I now know it is bigger than adwords.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Soumik,

There are more than one service from DoubleClick which can serve the purpose you are talking about. While Campaign Manager can streamline your campaigns across multiple screens and formats, Bid Manager and AdExhange can help you with effective media buying and real time insights.

The best would be to contact DoubleClick sales team only. If they find your business to a be good match for DoubleClick, you will hear from them. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha