AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Bulk editing callout extensions??

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

An account I'm working on has over 300 campaigns and I'm keen to ad callout extensions but was just wondering if there was a way to bulk add these in at campaign level?

Thanks,

Dan

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Daniel A
September 2015

Re: Bulk editing callout extensions??

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Dan Smiley Happy

In the account go to

> "All Campaigns"

Then on the top menu click the Ad Extensions tab while still on the "All Campaigns" page.

Untitled.png

Then in the drop down select Callout Extensions. Then click +Extensions Smiley Happy

If you add the extensions you want on this screen, they will be applied as "Campaign" extensions. They will then be applied to all of you enabled campaigns, and the best performing ones will run on each campaign separately!

Hope this solved your issue!

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner
Hi Daniel

I don't think you can use bulk editing for call-out extensions (for now). You can define call-out extensions at the account level though (applicable to all your campaigns) should that help

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Hi Dan & Abbie,

I agree with Abbie on this.

I just had to do the same thing for about 25 campaigns and I was going to do it the old fashion way i.e. manually adding each one to individual campaigns but thankfully I too stumbled upon this feature in the interface.

When you begin, it gives you an option of applying the CallOut Extensions on the Account/Campaign or even Adgroup level. It turned out to be a quicker activity than i expected.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Abbie..

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Are there plans on adding a feature in Adwords Editor to bulk edit specific groups of Campaigns?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Dan, you can't edit callout extension in bulk in AdWords editor, instead of this you can add callout extension at account level.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
There is actually a way (I believe, although I'm still figuring out how to use it).
Go to
Shared Library > Business Data > Main Callout Feed
From there yo ushould be able to make bulk changes, although I've only just started looking at how

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Great that saved me loads of time