AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Build Audiences from multiple domains

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey there,

I am trying to find the best practice of the problem I have at hand. Maybe it is not even possible... Here is my scenario.

I have 7 different domains for my products and the main web page. Product pages are in different domains (i.e. productone.com, producttwo.com).

Trying to create a remarketing campaign with an audience of "Anyone who has visited one of my product pages or my company page.".

To do this do I need to create Audience for each product page or show I add an OR filter? Also, I am not sure is it okay to add the URL "www.productone.com" in the value field of "People who visited a page with any of the following:" area.

Note: All my product pages have Tag Manager installed, but not sure if which tag should I add for this operation. They all have their GA tags running.

Thanks for your ideas.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Build Audiences from multiple domains

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

HI @Minas M,

You should be able to set up cross domain tracking with Google Analytics and then build out remarketing from there. 

https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1033876?hl=en&ref_topic=2772342

Kind Regards,

James