AdWords
1.3K members online now
1.3K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Bug report: Got clicks but no impressions

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Starting at 7pm EST all reports showing no impressions, but clicks are coming in as usual.. anyone else? I checked multiple accounts and same thing. 

no_imps.jpg

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Bug report: Got clicks but no impressions

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

The numbers are starting to come in now, but still delayed... so curious to know what happened!

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Wait for a while for all servers to sync. Data reporting is not in real-time.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Mosh, that has nothing to do with this issue. I'm a veteran adwords user and I've never seen clicks reported without impressions. Are you saying that you have? If not I'm not sure why you replied. I'm betting it was a glitch we'll never know about.

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

I also wrote a thread about when I received many clicks with zero impressions.

There is also an article about such statistics :

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/User-Articles/Abnormal-Statistics/ba-p/48558

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Ohh... I see that Adrian was fast to link the article. And as for your question, had I not seen CTR above 100 I would have not replied.
(replying from mobile)
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thanks for the reply Moshe. Hi Adrian, thanks!... please link your thread as well if you can find it Smiley Happy This happened on both Display and Search accounts. I'm fairly certain, as I was from the beginning, that there was a delay in reporting impressions, but typically BOTH imps and clicks are delayed equally. By nature I want to dig into details that will never be answered on these forums Smiley Happy

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

This is my experience

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Measure-results/1-click-and-0-impressions/m-p/169836/highlig...

and here without a print-screen I tried to figure out what happens with 18 clicks for 3 impressions, it turns out they were invalid.

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Ad-Approvals-and-Advertising/Does-the-system-keep-1-click-fr...

Bug report: Got clicks but no impressions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Old thread, but it came up in my search.

I have seen CTR above 100%, but I have (for a particular -recent - hour) six clicks and zero impressions so infinite CTR.  I suspect something has gone wrong after a domain renewal (and DNS update).  Hopefully it will calm down tomorrow.