AdWords
6.2K members online now
6.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Budget Lost in campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

FireShot Capture 76 - Review your AdWord_ - https___mail.google.com_mail_u_0_#inbox_15242ed3dc36db22.pngHi please check this screen shot and tell me how i lost my budget. Its show i lost 99.82% budget If you shows correct then tell me how i can control it

Please reply me soon .

FireShot Capture 76 - Review your AdWord_ - https___mail.google.com_mail_u_0_#inbox_15242ed3dc36db22.png

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Budget Lost in campaign

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Lubna,

This data is not about the budget lost. It is about the impression share lost due to limited or exhausted budget.

Always analyse your search term report periodically and add all the irrelevant search terms as negatives to save your unnecessary spend for those searches.

Change the keywords match types if they are in broad.

Create your adcopies with right messaging, and strong call to action.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
ahh Adcopies how its worl @Archit

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Call to action depends on you goal:

It may be call now, download, signup, get quote, request call back, order now, free trial.
And it is upto you how to you will write these.

Rather than using generic term, use terms as per your services in the ads.
Use you USPs, mention what you are offering.
So that user can judge better and irrelevant clicks can be avoided.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’