AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Brand lift Question

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

For Google's brand lift studies through YouTube how are the potential answers created for checkbox style questions? For example, if I'm doing a brand lift study on a Jello brand, "J", and I want to measure brand recall with multiple brands, do I supply all the potential answers for the question or does Google automatically provide options? Can I also use the survey options to improve my product? For example, would you prefer yellow, red, or orange Jello?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Brand lift Question

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Stephan H,

The Youtube has different types of question, that you can choose. But the to make the set of choices of answer are totally depends on advertisers.

In your case, you can provide the suitable brand's name with respect to measure your brand recall.

But the best way, you can not run BLS campaign without account manager. so I would suggest you contact your Google representative, they will guide & help to choose the answer choices.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Brand lift Question

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Stephan,

You can certainly do a brand lift survey via YouTube, all you need to do is connect with an account manager or contact Google support for Brand lift as it requires activation from backend and a separate fixed budget. For the questions and answers, you need to choose from predefined options.

Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Thanks,

Rajat