AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Brand Lift: Keeping Your Customers Engaged

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello everybody, 

I just ran a YouTube spend that met the thresholds needed to receive a Brand Lift Study. 

Prior to setting up the campaign, my Account Manager told me that in addition to a report prepared by Google, I would get access to a dashboard of sorts from within my Adwords account that allowed me to view the data generated by the Brand Lift Study. 

Unfortunately, my Adwords Account Manager sent me a PDF summary report and then left on vacation, and my client is looking for some data. 

Does this dashboard or brand lift data for an already completed Brand Lift study exist? And if so, where can I find it? 

Thank you!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Brand Lift: Keeping Your Customers Engaged

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Neil J, Brand lift study is executed by Google internal teams, so that data or report he has given you offline is final report. You can not pull any reports from AdWords dashboard.

To understand the report better, you should contact your account manager.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’