AdWords
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Bounce Rate 0% , 0 Pages/Session for all Campaigns on Adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All, 

We are having a problem with our adwords reporting. All GA metrics (bounce rate, pages/session etc) are showing a zero value on adwords, however GA is returning the correct values. For example, when I create a report, using the report tab on adwords, I receive the below result. Any advice would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Rachel

Cattura.PNG

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Rachel T
February 2016

Re: Bounce Rate 0% , 0 Pages/Session for all Campaigns on Adwords

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Alright, then can you please go into your AdWords account and click the gear icon on the right, then Linked accounts. Then choose Google Analytics from the left column and choose "View details" under the Google Analytics box.

Click the Edit button under the Analytics account that (hopefully) appears as linked and make sure that the "Import site metrics" slider is "On". If it's Off, that's the issue.
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello, Rachel.

Did you enable auto-tagging and also linked AdWords and Analytics and still can't see data in those reports? If you did link your accounts when did you link them and what is the time frame you're looking at?

Please check the following two pages for more elaborate information:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2617364?hl=en
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6332958

Hope it helps.
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Calin

Thanks for the quick response , I have checked our account and can confirm that auto-tagging is enabled and our Analytics account is linked to our AdWords.

Unfortunately, I have no idea when exactly the accounts were linked, but definitely more than 6 months ago.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Rachel T
February 2016

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Alright, then can you please go into your AdWords account and click the gear icon on the right, then Linked accounts. Then choose Google Analytics from the left column and choose "View details" under the Google Analytics box.

Click the Edit button under the Analytics account that (hopefully) appears as linked and make sure that the "Import site metrics" slider is "On". If it's Off, that's the issue.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Calin that was the issue!

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Great! Have fun with the metrics now Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Hi, I'm having the same issue with my adword campaigns, I checked with my Import site metrics that slider is "On. I don't understand where it's going wrong.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation. It's always best to start your own thread versus making comments to random threads, even if your issue seems related.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic. Making your new thread is fast, easy and allows more specific help directly to you (and not all of the other members in the old thread).

Thank you.