AdWords
5.8K members online now
5.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Blank destination URL in keyword performance report

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When we look at the keywords performance report, https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports/KEYWORDS_PERFORMANCE_REPORT_page, it shows blank data for the destination URL.  

All our ads running have destination URLs obviously, or no one would be able to land anywhere!  

How come this field is not populated?  We really need it.

Our goal is a report that tells us daily results for every distinct URL clicked with the entire querystring.

Thank you in advance!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Blank destination URL in keyword performance report

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Scott,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

In keyword report, the destination URL column will be populated with data only when you have keyword level destination URLs. If you don't have, you will see it all blank. 

However, as you want to see the performance of different destination URLs, go to the DIMENSION tab and select Destination URL from the Dropdown view. 

Hope it helps.

Thanks
Ratan Jha

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
HI Ratan,

Thank you for the prompt response. I am trying to get this from the API for ad level destination URL, any thoughts?

Scott

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Scott,

Even in AdWords API, the Keywords Performance Report includes all statistics aggregated at the keyword level. As you do not have keyword level dest. URL in your campaigns, you are getting it blank.

The destination URL string that you are trying to fetch in the report will not bring in Ad Level Destination URL. Putting it simple, you are trying to get Ad Level Dest. URL in Keyword Performance Report, which is not supported. Keyword Performance Report can fetch dest. URL only from keyword level. 

Ad level Dest. URL can drawn from Ad Performance Report or Destination URL report. 

My two cents.

Thanks
Ratan Jha

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello

I have the same problem , I want to make a SELECT CriteriaDestinationUrl KEYWORDS_PERFORMANCE_REPORT parameter , and the field in my google sheet of this value is empty . I do not understand why because the other parameters work , I've tried several reports that have this parameter and I get the same blank .

Can somebody help me?