AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Billing, MCC handling multiple and separate invoices without consolidating billing

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi all,

So we have a lot of account we manage for ourselves as well as support accounts for clients.

For all of our own accounts we have our own billing in place but for manage accounts we do not control the billing side of things, we let the clients run their own billing as we train them how best to use their adwords account.

Now when it comes to the end of the month there is a rather nuisance task of having to click through each account and download each monthly invoice, so I was wondering if there was a function for me to download all the separate invoices across my accounts OR a script to send the invoice via email?

Many thanks

George

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author George P
August

Billing, MCC handling multiple and separate invoices without consolidating billing

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@George P

To my knowledge consolidated billing is per agency  not per an MCC.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Unfortunately nope, unless as you mentioned, a consolidated billing.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

hmm okay, can you be selective with consolidated billing or is it better to host an MMC into another MCC and separate the accounts that way?

So have 2 MCC accounts, one consolidated and one not.  Then have a master MCC to manage them both - which is not something i have done, only read about -, that way I assume I can choose one "child" MCC account to be consolidated whilst the other keeping separated?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author George P
August

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@George P

To my knowledge consolidated billing is per agency  not per an MCC.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Okay, i think i will have to test it out, what classifies as an agency, i was under impression an MCC account was that once you changed to consolidated.  Or is it all account associated to our Google Partner account become billed in one?  

If that is the case I dont think that would work for us sadly.