AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Bidcops Tools

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I found out tools for PCC they claiming it free forever, Anyway I am do not sure this tools safety or can be trust. So can anybody tell me that tool gonna work with my MCC account or used other tools. Otherwise now i advertise on Google Thailand can anybody suggest which tool work with my location ?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Bidcops Tools

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Mrx,

Here in this community we do not prefer to comment on any third party tool and their suitability in serving a specific purpose. 

I would advise you to do a thorough analysis before getting to use any third party tool with AdWords as it may (may not) affect performance of your campaigns. Google does not offer any support for any mishaps caused by a third-party tool. 

However, if you tell us the aim of using such tools, we will able to advise you if anything similar can be achieved with AdWords only, without using any third party tool. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.