AdWords
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Bid strategy issues - every time conversion

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, guys

i change my bid strategy of one champion to "every time conversion ". However, i could not find any options to associate this champion to any particular conversoin.goal.

Which means it will triger all goal conversion in my coversion tools??  

Any expert can help me to understand this bid strategy?

Thanks.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Rick C
March 2017

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Rick,

I think you have mixed two different things here. Bid strategy for a campaign is the way you bid for your ads, you can choose from the automated ones or the manual one. Please find more info on bid strategy here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2472725?hl=en

While conversion goal or conversion code is a tracking code which you create in the conversions tab. While you create the Conversion action, Google asks you whether to count every conversion when the conversion code is triggered on the landing page (preferred when it is e-com or phone calls) or to count it as one conversion whenever the code is triggered (preferred when tracking sign up form or contact form).

More info here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722022

Yes, the conversion code will be triggered irrespective of the campaigns.

Hope this helps!

Pranay

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a question

I have two goasl importing  from google analytics.

A: contact-us page

B: form page

I hope my adwords champion bid strategy is to charge my money, only it triggers Goal B. not both of goals.

Could you explain how i can do it?  

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Xiaoxiang,

There could be two possibilities here,

1) The goal A is fired but not tracked in analytics. Kindly test your goal once in real time, under different options, traffic sources, locations, etc.

2) You might have selected "No" for include in conversions for that particular goal under the conversions tab. Please select yes for include in conversions.

Hope this helps!

Pranay

Re: Bid strategy issues - every time conversion

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
all of champions have possiblity of triggering these two goals, you know
two pages in web.

but i just want to pay money for my champion , for example,.champion x,
once if its traffice trigger goal B. Not A.

Do you have solution?