AdWords
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

BMM search term report

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

With BMM, can we see which keyword has generated click in search term report?

Re: BMM search term report

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Yes it can be done, Just add the column "Keyword" and you will see the BMM keyword. This is done from the button Columns / option Customise Columns / option Attributes , then click Add near Keyword.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Adrian,

I am using BMM in keywords however when I am trying to see the search term report to see which keyword has generated the click, it shows me 'other'. I want to see which exact keyword has generated the click with my BMM? Is it possible?

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

The Search Terms report only shows you data from 2 days ago, so data for today and yesterday are not included.

The meaning of the "Other search terms" row of data is explained here , and has nothing to do with the match type BMM

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2472708

"Keep in mind that you’ll only see search terms that were used by people at least 24 hours ago and have either received clicks in the past 30 days or were searched for by a significant number of people. Any search terms that did not meet this criteria will be summed up in the 'Other search terms' row."

If you want to see Search terms faster, you can do it from Google analytics, just access the Aqusition reports / AdWords / Matched Search Queries

Now from the Secondary Dimensions button type Keyword Or go to Advertising and choose Keyword. 

The result is a list with 2 useful columns, search terms and keywords ( a BMM keyword will have + signs in front of the words) . Make sure you select the time range that you want. A delay of 3 hours is expected in these reports, the data is not in real time.

search-terms-google-analytics.png

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Kapil,

Yes, We see that which keyword has generated click in search query report.
(Remember that Search Query comes at least before 2 days data).

Just go to 4 simple steps:-
1) go to "Keywords" tab
2) click on "Details" > SEARCH TERMS > All
3) click on "Column" > Customize columns
4) Select metrics > Attributes > Keywords = click on "Added" > "Apply"

Hope this is satisfied answer! Smiley Happy

Regards,
Tushar Rajput