AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Automated Report with Scripts - Reports

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi there,

I am currently working on trying to create a report for the AdWords account I'm working with.

The report has to be automated and I know that I can either use Report or Scripts to set this up.

The only problem is, that creating it in reports isnt really "automatic" because I still have to open the Excel Sheet and work with it. Scripts however is automated but the Problem is that analytics shows me data that isnt 100% correct what AdWords shows.

A solution I thought about is, to open a AdWords Report with AdWords Scripts, so the whole process will then be fully automated. 

My Question now is, if its possible to do exactly this? Is it somehow possible to tell AdWords Scripts to open a specific AdWords Report in Google Sheets ? So that future reports will be able to run automatically everyday.

I really hope you can help me

Thank you,

Nico

1 Expert replyverified_user

Automated Report with Scripts - Reports

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Nico,

I know you can you use the export to sheet function with scripts, which should help you do what you want. 

Fortunately, I have not attempted your exact setup before, so you would need to jump in further with this to verify your specific uses. 

I hope this helps your some. 

Kind Regards,

James