AdWords
6K members online now
6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Automated Email Reports - Want to send to multiple people

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi

I have an MCC account and manage the campaign for a client. I wish to set up daily campaigns reports which may be sent to all interested parties (within my organisation and the client's). So a few questions related to this:

1. Can reports be sent as attachments instead of the links in the mail?
  2. Currently while creating a report in the "Email and schedule report" menu, when I select "Send to: Specific Account Users and me" I see only those users who have administrative access. Other people who I want to include in the daily report mail are listed as Client Managers. Any way to include them in the daily mails as well?
  3. Can MCC accounts receive reports?

Thanks in advance.

Akshat

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Automated Email Reports - Want to send to multiple people

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Akshat_Mittal

There were changes to the MCC reporting tab. You can read morea about what you can do with the reports in this Help Center article. Hope it's helpful.

Best,

Zee
G+

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
"Email a report
In the old client reporting interface, you could enter email addresses of additional recipients when you create a new report. However, it isn't easy to check which email addresses are associated with individual reports. For example, there's no easy way to remove a colleague from all reports if he or she leaves the company.

To make your reports more secure, email access to reports in the new version is now tied to user-access controls for your account. When you create a report, you can choose to email the report to other users of your account. If you want to send the report to someone who doesn't sign in to your MCC directly, click the "My account" tab, select "Access," and add him or her as an email-only user. Email-only users cannot log into your account; they can only receive account alerts, reports, and other notifications via email."

-----------------------

I gave a client email only access to their account in my MCC. The only way I can access the 'Client Reporting' tab in my account is if I navigate back to the MCC home screen (list of all my clients). From here, the client doesn't show up in my users of whom I can schedule email reports for. Are you saying I have to give the client email only access to the 'MCC' account - and not just their account housed within my MCC?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Akshat

answering your questions one by one

1. reports cannot be sent as attachment. You can send attachments by using adwords scripts. This would however require some programming experience
  2. Only way to include people in the daily report is using adwords scripts or some third party reporting tool.
  3. MCC accounts are nothing but google accounts which in turn are email addresses. yes they can receive reports.

<*Edited by Community Manager to remove self promotional links>

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
This thread has been closed to new replies.

If you have a similar question, please start a new thread.