AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Automate Rules for Placements in Networks?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Everybody,

I have automated great rules in place to pause ads at X Cost/Conv or Enable Kw at X Ctr etc, etc....

But on my network list of placments I have a hundreds placments that my ads show on.

How can I creat a rule to pause a placement "No ads" because a Cost/Conv is to high? 

How can I pause or enable placments like I do for kw, ads, ad groups, etc. 

It seems Like I can make a rule to pause or enable everything, except Placments?

Please help, am I missing something sao simple I just dont see it?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Automate Rules for Placements in Networks?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
I am not currently aware of any automation tools for placements but it is an excellent idea!

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

Re: Automate Rules for Placements in Networks?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Wow that is supprising, I have many more placment url's than I do Kw's. I have to spend time every day sorting conv/cost column for placments and pause high cost/conv. It seems so obvious and a simple fix, Google should just apply the same automated pause/enable kw algothythm to the placment cost/conv column and this to could be animated.

Placments is getting messed up, that new upgrade they did, it enabled me to see what Kws are costing on networks, great, very helpful, that it did not used to do. But where is the placment search bar that was there. I have individual url's, like 10,000 of them. It took a lot of time to get these exact pages and there are 200 different sites my adsr run on, I have to sort the column and then go page to page to find the placment, I used to just put the placment name in the search bar and only url's from that placment would appear. Sorry thats just me pontificating, Thanks for your response...Ferd